Inspiration shot August 2018
During the summer/holidays most people feel more relaxed and free than at other times. What causes this difference? What does freedom mean to you? And how do you get more of it? Freedom now seems to become our most important ‘status symbol’, valued even more than money. For me it is my most important ‘possession’. Having freedom means having choices; being able to change anything I want, whenever I want to. In this video I invite you to explore what freedom means to you and how to get more of it.
What does it mean?
“if you want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down…” There are so many inspiring freedom quotes, I did not know which one to choose. Which is your favorite?
the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants without hindrance or restraint Some define freedom as the absence of necessity, coercion, or constraint. Or as the liberation from slavery, or they use the word unrestricted. But that is still based on breaking away from restrictions or other limitations. I think that true freedom is not moving away from something. Maybe it’s not even moving towards something, but rather moving in a free space. Independence. Choices. Possibilities.
The power of forgiving
When I saw this video, I knew I had to share it with you. This lady shares her incredible story of forgiveness. She was one of the Jewish twins the horrible Nazi Dr. Mengele experimented on and for years she lived in anger. Somehow she found the power to forgive, which completely transformed her life. The way she talks about this process is inspiring for all of us. If she could do it, then we should all be able to let go of the grip of the past. By forgiving, we let go of anger, sadness and our position as a ‘victim’. We take back control of our lives. We cannot change what happened, but we can change how we deal with how we feel and think about it. That, my friends, is true freedom!
More freedom for you
Discover your perfect future in this 9 min visualization.
Cruise to freedom
Set sail for adventure and focus in good company. I have two options for ‘Cruise your Business’ 2019, at an incredible all-in price. Please help me choose the best one? 1) retracing the spice route from Trieste to Dubai (March 3-26) 2) a transatlantic cruise from Rio to Marseille (March 28-April 16).
One year to freedom Mastermind
On Aug 22nd we’ll start a one year journey to your dream life. This exclusive mastermind group will guide you towards location independence or more freedom in general. Available at a crazy ‘launch’ price this month.
Where is Esther?
I am writing to you from FreedomXFest in the Spanish Pyrenees, where 500 digital nomads have taken over a deserted village. On the way here I visited my long-time friend and virtual assistant (VA) Lydia in her beautiful B&B Domaine Lou Castet in the French Pyrenees. At the end of this month I’ll spend some quality time with my father in Miami, then enjoy a few days in my favorite city of New York until it’s time for the next conference in Canada. Firesideconfis where innovators, influencers and investors meet around a camp fire in a beautiful natural environment. It’s still possible to join. I even throw in an extra $500 (Canadian) towards your plane ticket! See you there?
Want to become a digital nomad?
Do you see yourself live, work & play around the world as a location-independent entrepreneur?
- Still have questions?
- don’t know where to start?
- want to meet like-minded people?
If you don’t want to reinvent the wheel, then these options may be for you:
- Working remotely for a whole month and living as a digital nomad in an authentic Italian village in Puglia? Then book this workation Village Italy for 30 days.
- In my Digital Nomads book, you’ll find inspiring stories and tips from other nomads. It also contains lots of practical tips & information about mindset, registration, setting up an international company, taxes, entrepreneurship, and much more.
- Once every few months I organize an online Digital Nomad workshop. In advance, you will receive a couple of videos in which I discuss the most important topics (where to register and set up your company, what insurance to get, where to pay taxes, etc.). During the workshop you can ask all your remaining questions, we talk about your plans and you hear about the experiences of other nomads.
- In my ‘One Year To Freedom’ program, I help you step by step through this entire process, on the way to more freedom.
Inspiration in your mailbox
Join 14.000 people from 42 countries by signing up for my monthly ‘Inspiration Shot’ in the footer of this page