How to turn anything into a business
A workshop for anybody who wants to turn their dreams into reality
- Do you want to quit your job and start your own business?
- Are you trying to find out how to turn your passion into a money generating business?
- Do you want to make your current business more profitable/visible?
- How to live light, with less ‘stuff’ and have everything digitized, whether you want to live location independently or not.
Date: March 26th 2019
Location: The Triangle, Curaçao!
Investment: NAF 95, including one of Esther’s books, drinks & snacks.
“Esther knows how to turn obstacles into stepping stones”
No excuses lady Esther shares her experiences and will give concrete tips on how to create your dream life. Each participant gets the opportunity to share their current situation and dream. Then we all help to bridge that gap. It is interesting that by both receiving and giving tips, your added value becomes very clear. At the end of the session, you will have a better understanding of how you can contribute to others and your (business) offer. An inspiring afternoon about seeing and seizing opportunities, how to turn things around, finding creative solutions and access to a world of possibilities and like-minded people.
- raised €16 million for charities
- given over 1000 keynote speeches and 2 TEDx speeches
- (co)authored 24 books
- participated in the Survivor reality TV show
- been fired from her home country for traveling too much
- lived, worked and played in 100 countries
- helped and inspired tens of thousands of people all over the world
So she can help you to turn small and big dream into reality; both in the business, and social realm.
The workshop will be in English or Dutch (depending on the language of the participants).
For Dutchies who want to be inspired, there is this video recording of a previous workshop:
“I could not sleep because I was so excited by all the ideas and energy!”
“Esther’s no-nonsense approach has helped me to make huge steps in the past two years. As a speaker, with free publicity and in my business. Successful AND authentic, exactly like Esther.”
“…and also the stories of the others around the table: cool!”
“I came here with a great idea. But I was stuck. Esther helps to turn ideas into reality: razor-sharp, creative and practical.”
“Esther knows how to turn obstacles into stepping stones.”
“Het plan om een wereld reis met mijn zoontje te gaan maken, neemt serieuze vormen aan.
We zijn nu een wereldkaart aan het inkleuren en een lijst aan het maken wat we willen bezoeken en hoe we het gaan doen…
Daarnaast ben ik ook de mogelijkheden van mijn behandelingen aan bieden op locaties in het buitenland aan het uittesten.. ik vlieg in oktober naar Ibiza!”Audrea