Cruise your business
Set sail for focus and inspiration
Cruise an epic route with several interesting stops, be inspired by Esther’s workshops, focus on your project(s), meet new people and let yourself be pampered… The ultimate (tax-deductible) business trip! 🙂
After three fully booked Transatlantic crossings, I am scouting for another great deal, date and possibly route. Please let me know your preferences in this survey. See you on board? 🙂
“I learned so much. Truly an experience I will never forget!” – Conny Kelly
“This cruise changed my life” – Madeleine Muller
“This is a no-brainer; do it!” – Jeanet Bathoorn
During this unique cruise, your life and business will get a boost — the perfect combination of relaxing, soaking up inspiration and bouncing off ideas with Esther and other entrepreneurs.
Join us on the very luxurious cruise ship, discover new destinations, participate in workshops, meet interesting people, work on your book or another project with personal guidance and inspiration provided by Esther.
The price includes:
- Luxurious cruise, with stops in cities as mentioned above.
- A single or double cabin with a private bathroom.
- All meals (choice menu in the restaurant or from the diverse buffets: 4 or 5 times per day!)
- Drinks (beer, wine, juices) during lunch and dinner included in some packages.
- Shows and entertainment on board.
- A different workshop every day at sea (e.g write your own book in 1 week, personal branding, social media, visual storytelling, how to become a digital nomad, working more efficiently, how to become a better speaker) (value €100 per workshop).
- 1 on 1 RESULTant session with Esther about your business, book, personal branding or project (worth €350).
- ‘Digital Detox’: discover how productive you can be during the days at sea without internet.
- Travel together with a like-minded group of entrepreneurs, share insights, experiences, tips & tricks; eat, work, discover and party together (not necessarily in that order…).
- With a closed Facebook group, you can share your travel plans before the trip and share pictures, results and keep in contact with each other after the cruise.
- Invoice to file your trip as a business expense.
- NO jetlag, because during the trip the clock will be adjusted only one hour at a time so that you will reach South America without a massive time difference.
- Travel expenses: your flight to the start of the cruise and back from the destination and hotels you might book.
- Tips on board (€10 per person per day).
- Drinks: – except for coffee and tea during breakfast.
- Internet (card on board from $0,29 per minute).
- Possible excursions in the harbours, other than the ones offered as part of the “Cruise your business” itinerary
- Optional upgrade to an outer cabin or suite (if available).
Is Cruise your Business for you?
- I want to think ABOUT my business for a while instead of being stuck in the middle of it.
- I have already achieved quite a bit, and I feel I’m ready for the next step.
- International: I am considering doing my work in multiple fun places around the world.
- How do I let go of things so that I a free to explore new opportunities?
- How can I make (even better) use of the vast potential of social media?
- How can I work smarter so that I have more time left for my real qualities?
- I enjoy sharing my experiences and would like to hear how other entrepreneurs think, work and live.
- I like challenges and a good bout of sparring…
- I wouldn’t mind a few days on a terrace in the sun, eating tapas, getting some culture under my belt and perhaps a few hours with my feet in the sand…
After this Cruise your Business trip:
- You will have tons of new ideas for your company.
- You will have gotten away from it all for a while, with a light tan, and relaxed.
- You will know more inspiring business people with whom you can work.
- You will have more focus on your company: what do you stand for and what do you offer in practice?
- You will use your strengths more and add more value to what you do.
- You will have integrated more useful habits, software, apps etc. in your workflow.
- You will have received practical tips for the issues you brought to the table.
- New startups or joint ventures may have been formed.
“I had been looking forward to this cruise for more than a year and a half. You might think that so much anticipation could have led to disappointment but it was GREAT!
Cruising is a great experience, combining cruising with an unknown group of entrepreneurs and with Esther’s workshops, makes it very special. The dynamics of the group were fantastic, the workshops were very instructive, incredible friendships and collaborations that arose, we had fun together, giving each other support and feedback about each other’s business ideas. Wow, what an experience to become so close to a group of previously unknown people
Highlights: being offline and really connecting with each other. It is so rare in this fast digital world, but on the ship far away from civilisation, especially the 5 days crossing the ocean, miracles happen. Excursions such as the lunar landscape of Lanzarote, the favelas in Rio de Janeiro on the back of the motorscooter, both with very competent and special private guides.
The workshops included practical content that is directly applicable information. Esther understands and shares all her experiences and knowledge with the group in more than 8 workshops. There is plenty of space to ask questions and exchange experiences. What is special is that you also get your own RESULTant session with Esther where she finds effortlessly finds your blind spots with her sharp mind and then brings you to new insights. That is where her strength lies.
The inspiration you gain has much more effect than a mere afternoon or a two-day workshop or course. The whole journey gives you a sense of freedom, seeing everything as a (business) possibility, fully in connection with the group. I would like to recommend this to everyone at least every 2 years. Why: when you get out of your own patterns, things are different than you think and that is sometimes very necessary. We have all grown and have nice friendships and piles of new ideas and business plans. “- Mirande Voskuylen about Barcelona – Buenos Aires 2018
“It’s just power business, every time!” – Jose Pieterson
“Esther is a hypertalent.” – Johan Oenema
“They were wonderful, inspiring days.” – Conny Kelly
“She’s damn good!” – Annemiek de Nijs
“Not next month or next year, but now!” – Ede Bunk
“Esther has created the platform for a Mastermind group.” – Jose Pieterson
“My scope has unexpectedly gone from national to international.” – Annemiek de Nijs
“It has become a lot clearer to me who my target group is and how I can approach it.” – Conny Kelly
“I have gone a completely different direction than I first thought, which suits me better.” – Madeleine Muller
“Esther knows how to monitor the process so well that what needs to be done happens.” – Ronald Oenema
“From the first second there is a group dynamic that is so powerful.” – Jose Pieterson
“Esther really comes to the core.” – Conny Kelly
“No nonsense, and no apologies!” – Johan Oenema
“I leave this ship with a personal brand: freedom manager.” – Conny Kelly
“Solution-oriented and practical.” – Ede Bunk
“Esther knows how to summarize everyone’s story in a short and powerful way: that is personal branding …” – Jeanet Bathoorn
“Esther gives everyone the platform to share their talents with the group.” – Johan Oenema
“Esther just asks good questions.” – Ronald Oenema
“I wanted to stop being an entrepreneur, but now I have a new solution, so I will continue!” – Ede Bunk
“It’s a super good deal: every day included a workshop on a different facet of independent entrepreneurship.” – Conny Kelly
“Esther is completely herself under all circumstances, so she sees exactly what is needed.” – Ronald Oenema
“If I am involved in the future, I have a perfect sparring partner in Esther, somewhere in the world.” – Annemiek de Nijs
“That book, which I never thought I would write, the back cover, table of contents and the first chapter is ready.” – Jose Pieterson
“Expect a wealth of wisdom, loads of tricks for smarter working and great inspiration.” – Linda van Pavoordt
“A growth gift to yourself and your company!” – Connie Maathuis
“Every day I have my” why “in mind.” – Pauline van Rijckevoorsel
“I learned practical things, became more businesslike and started thinking differently, which is why I now have my first major commercial assignment!” – Linda van Pavoordt
“It gave me the control over my life, both business and private.” – Helmi Smeulders
“I know my added value now and can communicate that better. Great assignments are now coming my way. ” – Timo Braeken
“I made a drastic decision: I ended my partnership because it was about earning money and not about what I liked.” – Arnoud Vos
“A year since boost your business, I can pay myself literally ten times as much. At first I could hardly live off my company, now I have just stopped taking new customers because of the crowds …” – Nienke Tode-Gottenbos
“I learned so much. An experience never to be forgotten “- Conny Kelly
Each day at sea Esther gives a workshop on a different topic. On previous cruises, participants have chosen the following topics:
- Write a book
- Location independent work and life
- Visibility / social media
- Outsourcing of work
- Organize an event (for example a workshop, retreat, trip, webinar, mastermind)
- Energy management
- How to turn anything into a business
- Work smarter
- Public speaking
- Personal branding
- Social entrepreneurship
On request, Esther can give a workshop on any topic that is needed.