The following topics have already been covered; you’ll get the recordings for free when you sign up now.
1) Freedom: What does Freedom mean to you and how do you get more of it?
– A video introducing freedom and what it might mean to you
– A visualisation exercise
– A question and answer session around freedom
2) The Six Flag Theory: How to set up an international life. Legal and tax aspects. Residency and registration, setting up an international company, taxes, finances, insurance etc. With special guest Varun Sharma from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Estonia about e-Residency and the advantages of setting up a company in Estonia.
– A worksheet to clarify your flag theory
– A session with an expert in Estonian e-residency and valuable links and information
3) Life as a digital nomad/location independent entrepreneur
- living; travel, housing, expenses etc.
- communication (staying connected on the move)
- A day in the life of…
4) Social entrepreneurship across the globe, a fascinating discussion with Stella Romana Airoldi of 22Stars, who set up a social enterprise selling jewellery made by women in the slums of Uganda, supporting over 300 families!
5) Running a local business remotely. Interview with Neel Parekh, who runs his local Los Angeles cleaning business ‘MaidThis’ remotely, with a global team. In this video call, he not only explains step by step HOW he does this but also gives lots of ideas and tips on how to start your own business. Without any big investment, with hardly any risk. If you are looking for a business opportunity, this is definitely a must watch.
6) eCommerce and Drop Shipping. Value bomb! Dropshipping tips on how to become financially independent and create a ’passive’ income. Shamangy Tel earns €500 per day with her own dropshipping webshop. She is a source of inspiration and practical information; she shares her story and ‘secrets’ in this call.
7) Working with (or as) a virtual assistant (why would you want one, what can they do, where do you find them, how to hire, how to monitor, how much do you pay?) Lesley Arnold is Esther’s virtual assistant and an entrepreneur in her own right. She lives in Vietnam where she does a multitude of things as well as helping Esther. On this call she shares her wealth of knowledge about working online, freelancing and being a virtual assistant. This call is very useful for people looking to hire a team or wanting to be part of one.
8) Travel with kids in the school-going age. We interview a Dutch family traveling with 3 kids of school age. How do the deal with the strict schooling laws? How does homeschooling work? What tips do they have for traveling with kids?
9) Remote work: How do big corporates look at location independence, what are their challenges and what can freelancers learn, benefit and contribute? Very important: what language should they use to get projects?
10) Real estate as passive income: Esther shares her real estate tips and experiences along with a global expert. How can you invest with very minimal capital? How do you do research in an unknown market? Do you choose to do renovations or buy ready apartments? What other opportunities are there to make real estate your passive income source?
11) Tips and tricks. Chris Reynolds of The Business Method podcast and Get Sh*t Done productivity joined us for our discussion ab0ut the do’s and don’ts and how to avoid the most common mistakes to maximize your success for a location independent life, business or career. We also discussed podcasting, productivity and business.
12) Side Hustles and Location Independent Business Models. Preparing for a life of freedom, inspired by Chris Guillebeau’s new book ‘100 side hustles‘
13) Energy Management. How to be your best productive self without a burnout
14) Removing Limiting Beliefs – with special guest Adrian Luna, Tango and ontological coach.
15) Challenges and Opportunities – Over 2 sessions, OYTF participants share their biggest challenges and receive tips and feedback on how to turn them into opportunities…
16) Writing your book. Why, how and what for? Writing a book is a great way of getting your message out to the world. And it is much easier than you think.
17) Sales funnels & up-level your business
- Making the most of what you already have to start making a living location independently
- Getting your business humming along once you have been a location independent entrepreneur for a while
- Sales funnels to make more money and engage with your followers
18) A new adventure in a new country?
- The mindset of expansion and embracing change
- Overcoming limitations and the expectations of others
- Finding opportunities
19) E-Residency in Estonia and other international options – 10 March 2020
20) How to stay healthy and fit while traveling
- How to stay healthy on the road?
- Do you follow a certain diet?
- Do you take supplements?
- Go to a gym or do other exercise?
- How do you maintain your routine while travelling?
21) Better communication.
- How to write better sales copy, newsletters, social media posts, website pages
- How to ’turn it around’, add value and make it interesting for your customer/follower
The following topics will be covered in the next months.
Requests for topics are also possible.
22) Advanced communication: practical application
An opportunity to dive deeper in to communication offered in session 21 and to share practical examples of improvements and get feedback on your communications.
23) Minimizing & digitizing
- how to have access to stuff without owning it
- how to have access to all your documentation and information when you are on the road
24) Tool & skill exchange
- the best software, hardware, apps and tech tricks for location independent entrepreneurs
25) Visibility / personal branding / social media
26) Tribe/community (how/where to meet other digital nomads, relationships, places/events to visit)
Each topic will be explained in a video which you can watch whenever is convenient for you. Then we’ll have a monthly call where you can ask all your questions on the topic, plus a ‘Mastermind’ part where each participant is guided in their own situation and a Q&A session where participants can ask any question or share any tips they may have.